Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Do you think....?

Here is one for you!

If you are a parent, do you think that it is ok for you to not like your friends kids? How about the way that they raise their kids? Does that make you a bad friend?

The reason this is brought up, and remember that this is a personal blog and in no way a voice for my site unless it is used as such, is because a friends kids are just out and out ticking me off. I am visitinig with an older friend, and this ... younger friend comes over with her three kids. We have had issues prior with her children. I am the "evil" person because the kids are brought to me to be disciplined. Yeah, thats right. She does not deal with her own kids. She brings them to me to be disciplined. Why you may ask? Because she has BAYBAYs (Bad A** Youngsters), who do not respect her nor listen to her. Big surprise right?

Well, I have been steadily getting sick of it all. All the drama, the annoyance, and the hassle. And trust me you can tell I am getting annoyed. The last of my patience is gone. She brings them over griping, moaning, and complaining- and here lately when they do something to me or mine and I go to discipline them I get attitude from her. I am done. Enough is enough. This is just getting out of hand with her, her kids, and my children (who are not angels themselves, but decently behaved) are learning bad things from them.

I DO NOT like children lying to me. Yet she teaches hers to lie to everyone. That they do no wrong, what is wrong is everyone elses fault. Yeah that is right. You read it right. I am just to that point where I am ready to stop it all. I Am tired of being the "responsible parent" of children that have two parents who are just too lazy to deal with their own kids! What do you think? Have a similair situation? Go ahead! Vent here! I don't mind! ;-) My vent is now over!

No comments:

Post a Comment