Monday, August 17, 2009

Hi all! New News!

It has been a while since I have blogged I know. BUT I have been busy! I have launched a new review site- www.HowlingGoodBooks.com , I have started working with Phoenix Rising Promotions, and I have started editing! I am a busy busy woman! So here is a heads up- I will start promoting authors on here with promos of their books, the authors that I represent on PRP. Looking for a promotions manager? go to:
www.phoenixrisingpromotions.com

Looking for the best new review site out there? go to:
www,HowlingGoodBooks.com

HGB is accepting applications for reviewers, and we are taking manuscripts for review. We are open for contests and interviews. We also have information for advertising with us!

If you wish to advertise email:
general@howlinggoodbooks.com

Want your book reviewed? email:
reviewcoordinator@howlinggoodbooks.com

Want to apply to be one of our volunteer reviewers and review books?
general@howlinggoodbooks.com

And a new publisher is here folks! Valkyrie Publishing! Valkyrie covers all genre and all heat levels! Looking for a publisher? Trying to get your work and name out there? then send your submission or questions to:
submissions@valkyriepublishing.com

Well I believe that is all for now people! I hope you will check it all out! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment